Himachal Pradesh is a peaceful and quiet state with very friendly local residents. People are welcoming and seldom create any trouble to the tourists. You should be mindful about the following things when you come to Himachal Pradesh:
- Avoid indulging with commission agents and explore the local attractions in the state.
- Be kind to local community, connect with as many locals as possible and ask them for recommendations about .
- Find reviews of local businesses on internet before making bookings.
- Use information provided by Tourism Information Centres setup by Tourism Department.
- Find Local Experiences rather than touristy destinations and experiences.
- Keep enough cash handy because you will not find al lot of local businesses accepting digital payments.
- Try to visit Himachal during fruit crop seasons mostly ranging from April to October other than the snowy winters.
For more information check out local experiences hosted by locals on the